- Hybrid mobile application can be cost effective method to develop mobile application.
- Hybrid mobile application can also be time saving to be developed as against developing android and ios both of applications
- As it is hybrid it works on both android as well as ios .
- Low in performance compared to android application and ios application as it is mostly server side scripting language.
- Dynamic requirements such as map , navigations can be very tedious job to be implemented in hybrid application.
- Most of development is based on plugins available on cordova and ionic framework , so if plugins are not available it would be more of a challenge to develop such requirement.
- Hybrid applications look and feel may change according to different versions , so it is quite difficult to keep look and feel same on all platform.
- Android application has better performance compared to hybrid application.
- It is comparatively easier to develop app on native platform like android .
- It is comparatively economical to upload mobile app on google play store compared to itunes.
- It is relatively easier to develop map related functionality and navigation functionality in android as compared to Hybrid technology.
- Look and feel will remain same and will support all android application version available example: jellybean, kit Kat, lollypop, marshmallow.
- Android play store cost is one time and economical compared to itunes cost which is also recurring as well.
- Android app can be developed on operating systems like windows , ios, linux operating system as well
- Android application will be supporting only android platform as against hybrid application which will be supporting both platform.
- Cost of development might be more compared to hybrid application.
- Developer having knowledge of java and android can only develop mobile app on android platform as compared to hybrid app developer.
- IOS applications tend to be more secured compared to android and hybrid applications.
- Map and navigational functionalities are easier to develop and output is far better compared to Hybrid applications.
- Look and feel will remain same on all versions IOS operating systems.
- Development cost tend to be more costlier compared to android and hybrid application
- Upload cost on i-tunes is also high compared to android play store.
- Too much guidelines to be fulfilled while uploading i-pa on i-tunes compared to upload android APK on google play store.
- Developers having knowledge of i-os, swift and objective c can only develop i-os applications.